Bestseller No. 1
Canon Speedlite 320EX Flash for Canon SLR Cameras
- Light and compact body holds 4 AA batteries with a fast recycle time of 2.0 seconds
- Provides up to four hours of continuous lighting with fully charged batteries
- Wireless Slave function supports three groups and four channels
- Flash coverage can be switched by extending or retracting flash head
- Includes soft case, mini stand and instruction book
Bestseller No. 2
Canon Speedlite 380 EX Flash
- Compatible with all Canon EOS and T-90 cameras; extra features with Canon EOS Elan II
- TTL/E-TTL auto flash control
- 4 bounce positions, 6 auto zoom positions
- Energy conservation helps extend battery life
- LEDs on unit display zoom position, auto flash confirmation
SaleBestseller No. 3
Canon 270EX II Speedlite Flash for Canon SLR Cameras (Black)
- Ultra compact, ultra lightweight, high performance flash unit
- Vertical bounce capability up to 90 degrees provides a wide range of picture taking options
- Slave function allows the flash to be triggered wirelessly
- Flash coverage can be switched between Normal and Tele
- Includes soft case, mini stand and instruction book
Bestseller No. 4
Flash TTL Cord JJC Off-Camera Flash Hot Shoe Cord for Canon R5 R6 RP R T8i T7 T7i T6 T6i T6s T5 T5i SL3 SL2 90D 80D 77D 6D Mark II 5D Mark IV M50 M6,etc Replaces Canon OC-E3 Cord -1.3m
- Compatibility: The TTL Cord for Canon for Canon R5 R6 RP R T8i T7 T7i T6 T6i T6s T5 T5i SL3 SL2 90D 80D 77D 7D 6D 5D M50 Mark II M6 Mark II M5 can be...
- NOTE: It’s fit for most Canon cameras and flashes except D2000, EOS 630 RT M10 and some flashes
- A shoe mount on the bottom of flash connection shoe and a 1/4"-20 threaded Studs, allowing you mount it onto flash bracket and tripod with 1/4"-20...
- The Off-Camera Flash Shoe Cord maintains all the on-camera functions for one Canon flash used off-camera at distance up to 1.4m
- The Flash Hot Shoe Cord helps achieve off-camera flash photography results without the harsh shadows behind your objects common when using direct...
SaleBestseller No. 5
GODOX V1-C TTL Flash for Canon, 76Ws 2.4G 1/8000 HSS Rechargeable 2600mAh Li-ion Battery Round Head Camera Flash Speedlite, XPro-C TTL Flash Trigger Compatible for Canon EOS Camera
- 👍【Excellent Light Effects】Godox V1C Features Round Fresnel Head, Built-in LED modeling lamp is adjustable from 01 to 10 steps, Distributing...
- 👍 【Wireless Control and Excellent Compatibility】Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system offers all-in-one function and and 100 meters further...
- 👍【High-Performance, Speedy Recycling Battery】Godox V1 battery(VB26A) offers 480 full power flashes, 1.5s recycle time, 7.2v/2600mAh lithium...
- 👍【Premium Function】TTL autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync,...
- 👍【Widely Compatibility, Magnetic Mounting】Compatible for Canon EOS cameras and E-TTL II autoflash, Compatible for Canon Camera such as 1500D,...
Bestseller No. 6
AODELAN E3+ Flash Trigger 1D X Mark II / 1D X / 1Ds Mark III / 1Ds Mark II / 1Ds / 1D Mark IV / 1D Mark III / 1D Mark II N,for Canon 600EX-RT, 600EX II-RT, 430EXIII-RT, Replaces Canon ST-E3-RT
- E3+ Transmitter can be used for wireless flash shooting, which is compatible with original Canon radio system and well worked with Canon 600EX-RT and...
- Equipped with AF assist light which is helpful in low light/contrast situation photography.Up to 5 groups, 15 individual flashes can be controlled via...
- Canon EOS:1D X Mark II / 1D X / 1Ds Mark III / 1Ds Mark II / 1Ds / 1D Mark IV / 1D Mark III / 1D Mark II N / 1D Mark II / 1D / EOS D2000 / 5D Mark IV...
- Canon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel , XT , XTi , XSi, T1i, T2i , T3 , T3i, T4i, T5, T5i , T6 , T6i, T6s, SL1 and XS
- Speedlite:Canon 600EX-RT and 600EX II-RT, 430EXIII-RT.
Bestseller No. 7
Neewer NW-670 TTL Speedlite Flash Kit for Canon with IR Wireless Remote Control,Diffuser for Canon 7D Mark II,5D Mark II III,IV,1300D,1200D,1100D,650D,550D,80D,70D
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)NW-670 Flash Light, (1)Wireless Remote Control, (4)AA Battery, (1)Diffuser; Compatible with Canon 7D Mark II,5D Mark II...
- NW-670 FLASH SPEEDLITE: Powerful flash with high guide No.58 (ISO 100,105mm); Support TTL, M, Multi, S1, S2
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Compatible with Canon Nikon Sony Pentax DSLR Cameras; IR camera remote control can trigger your camera shutter release...
- FLASH LIGHT DIFFUSER: Provides soft even flash illumination; Attaches with the included fastening tape and grip band; Folds down flat for easy storage...
- AA BATTRIES: 1.5-Volt alkaline general purpose batteries,high capacity 28mAh, extra power for your digital video camera/camcorder
Bestseller No. 8
Canon Speedlite 270EX Flash for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Compact, lightweight design - ideal for compact PowerShot cameras (G-series and select SX-series) and EOS Rebel class cameras
- 28mm and 50mm. 2-step Coverage Angle Selection
- Bounce feature for an even greater range of picture-taking options
- Simple set-up using the camera's rear monitor
- Color temperature communication
Bestseller No. 9
Better Beamer Flash Extender FX-3 for Canon 580EX, 580 EX II, 600EX-RT, Metz 54-4, Nikon SB-700
- Increases light output from your flash
- Focuses flash with big telephoto lenses
- Faster recycle times
- Reduced battery consumption
- Exposure handled automatically by TTL
Bestseller No. 10
Camera Flash Speedlite, SLFC Digital Camera Flashes with LCD Display, Electronic Flash for Canon/Nikon/Panasonic/Olympus/Pentax/Fujifilm, DSLR Camera Flash/Slave Flash with Standard Hot Shoe Mount
- [Beginner-friendly]: Beginning photographers likely will start with simple equipment, such as a point-and-shoot camera or even just a smartphone. But...
- [Compatibility]: The base of an external camera flash unit will slide onto the square-ish hot-shoe bracket on the top panel of an advanced...
- [Speedlites Features]: Sync speeds --- Typically, a camera operates at a 1/60- or 1/125-second shutter speed when using a flash. However, some flashes...
- [LCD Display]: SLFC Camera Flashes contains a simple interface and settings menu to get the lighting correct with minimal effort. Flash head angles...
- [External Camera Flash]: To have better luck with flash photos, it takes an advanced camera with an external camera flash unit. This allows the...