Best Calphalon 5 Qt Dutch Oven
SaleBestseller No. 1
Calphalon 1948252 Signature Hard Anodized Nonstick Covered Dutch Oven, 5 quart, Black
- Sear Nonstick to evenly sear, brown and sauté foods
- Metal utensil safe to cook with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks
- Cast, stay-cool stainless steel handles
SaleBestseller No. 2
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware, Dutch Oven, 5-quart
- Aluminum core between 2 stainless steel layers provides even heating for excellent browning and control of the cooking process. Non-porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all utensils.
- Elegant brushed stainless steel exterior can go from the oven or stove directly to the table. Reflective cook surface makes it easy to monitor foods as they cook and remains beautiful over time.
- Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it's cooking and are oven safe, so you can finish covered dishes in the oven or keep them warm until ready to serve
Bestseller No. 3
Calphalon 1932450 Classic Nonstick Dutch Oven with Cover, 5 quart, Grey
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release and quick cleanup
- Convenient measuring marks, pour spouts & straining lids 3
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum construction
Bestseller No. 4
Calphalon 2029654 Premier Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Quart Dutch Oven with Cover, Black
- Built to last with 40% longer lasting nonstick (vs Calphalon Classic)
- Metal-utensil safe with a durable 3-layer hard-anodized aluminum interior
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Bestseller No. 5
Calphalon Classic Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware, 5-Quart Dutch Oven with Lid
- Water-based AquaShield nonstick technology keeps pans performing like new 40% longer (vs. previous generation of Calphalon Classic)
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
- Convenient measuring marks, pour spouts, and straining covers help you to cook efficiently
Bestseller No. 6
Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel Cookware, Dutch Oven, 5-quart
- Impact-bonded aluminum bases provide fast, even heating. Safe for the stove, oven, broiler, and dishwasher.
- Long, ergonomic handles provide a secure grip even with full, heavy pans, stay cool even when pan is hot, and are double-riveted by hand.
- Fill lines make measuring easy, and covers have straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids without having to use a separate colander.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Sauce Pot, 5-quart, Black
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe.
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance.
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish.
Bestseller No. 8
Calphalon Signature 10 Piece Set|Hard Anodized Nonstick Pots, Black & Signature 5 Quart Covered Dutch Oven |Hard Anodized Nonstick Pot, Black
- Product 1: Signature Sear Nonstick interior is PFOA-free and designed to perform as effectively as stainless steel
- Product 1: Crafted from heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum for lasting durability. Utensils: Nylon, Coated, Wood or Metal
- Product 1: Brushed stainless steel long handles stay cool while you're cooking on the stovetop
Bestseller No. 9
Amazon Basics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Light Pink
- 6-quart cast iron dutch oven pot for cooking and baking in the oven or on the stovetop; Oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Smooth enamel finish provides long-lasting durability and non-stick convenience
- Cast iron provides even heat distribution and retention; Hand wash only
Bestseller No. 10
Merten & Storck German Enameled Iron, Round 5.3QT Dutch Oven Pot with Lid, Cloud Gray
- Crafted from German enameled iron—a thinner and less brittle material than cast iron that heats fast and evenly
- 30% lighter than the lightest premium cast iron ovens
- GlazeGuard fuses high-quality enamel with the base material, creating a bond that’s more chip-resistant than enameled cast iron