Best Anamorphic Lenses For Canon
Bestseller No. 1
Helios ANAMORPHIC Bokeh Flare 44-2 HELIOS 44 258mm Cine mod Lens Canon EF Mount
- Famous helios 44-2 anamorphic bokeh and flare prime cine lens with neutral color and oval diaphragm. They deliver beautiful blue horizontal flares and...
- Max focal length: 58.0 millimeters
- Lens type: 35mm
SaleBestseller No. 2
Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
SaleBestseller No. 3
Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R, EOS RP, EOS R5, EOS R6](4515C002)
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos
Bestseller No. 4
SIRUI 50mm T2.9 1.6X Full-Frame Anamorphic Lens Cinema Lens (RF Mount)
- SIRUI full-frame lens with wider aspect ratio-1.6x factor for immersive experiences.
- This anamorphic lens features a 1.6 times squeeze factor. When shoot in 3:2, it will yield a 2.4:1 aspect ratio. When the sensor is set at 16:9,...
- Creates cinematic effects such as horizontal sci-fi reflections, impressive light flare effects and an oval bokeh. With a squeeze factor of 1.6 times,...
SaleBestseller No. 5
SIRUI 50mm F1.8 Anamorphic Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount APS-C
- The very first professional anamorphous lens for everyone | For widescreen films in cinema format 2. 4:1
- Lens connection: MFT, m4/3, Micro Four Third Mount (e.g. for Olympus and Panasonic)
- 33% wider field of view than conventional 50 mm lenses | corresponds to about a field of view of 37.5 mm
Bestseller No. 6
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
SaleBestseller No. 7
SIRUI 35mm F1.8 1.33X Anamorphic Lens APS-C Cinema Lens with Adapter (SR35)
- Solidly constructed with aircraft aluminum housing and precision copper focus components , the lens is compact and robust yet light enough to smoothly...
- This brand new anamorphic pro lens achieves the field of view of a 26.3mm camera lens by widening the horizontal FOV up to 33%. Meanwhile, The 35mm...
- As users adjust the aperture, the unique light streaks and star burst will adapt to the aperture value for the optimum cinematic visual effect. Eye...
SaleBestseller No. 8
SIRUI 35mm Anamorphic Lens F1.8 1.33X APS-C Cinema Lens for M4/3 Mount(SR-35M)
- This brand new anamorphic pro lens achieves the field of view of a 26.3mm camera lens by widening the horizontal FOV up to 33%.
- The 35mm F1.8 Anamorphic Lens uses its 1.33x squeeze factor to widen the horizontal field of view and produce a wider, full HD 2.4:1 cinematic video...
- As users adjust the aperture, the unique light streaks and star burst will adapt to the aperture value for the optimum cinematic visual effect.
Bestseller No. 9
Creator FX Anamorfake Blue Streak Special Effects Lens Filter | Anamorphic Light Flare Effect Filter for Camera Lens (82mm)
- 📸 A New Type of Lens Filter: This innovative Anamorfake streak glass filter was created with the digital creator in mind. Whether it’s photo or...
- 📸 Easy to Use: This filter can be attached to any 82mm lens natively, and attached to practically any other size lens with the use of a...
- 📸 Multiple Effects in One Filter: The rotating mechanism of our Blue Anamorfake camera filter provides you with multiple options for creating...
SaleBestseller No. 10
SIRUI 24mm Anamorphic Lens F2.8 1.33X APS-C Camera Lens (E Mount)
- The anamorphic element group in the lens squeezes the horizontal field of view 1.33 times to produce the 2.4:1 aspect ratio. As the focal length...
- One of the obvious changes for the 24mm lens is reducing the minimum focusing distance to 0.6m, therefore, you don’t have to back away too much to...
- Not just for video use, this lens allows you to distinguish your photo from a standard 16:9 photo, with all the noticeable anamorphic elements...