Best 35×12 5×15 Tires
- Bold tread pattern designed to tackle mud with enhanced traction
- Build to withstand damage from gravel and debris
- Studdable for extra traction in harsh winter weather
- Radial car tire for Light Trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers with extreme traction and toughness
- Take on Earth's toughest terrain with our advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces and a Linear Flex Zone that allows...
- Designed to conquer the toughest off-road challenges with extreme sidewall protection, pinch shock resistance and chip-and-tear resistance on gravel
- Each tire boasts a dual sidewall design that allows you to customize the look of the tire on your vehicle
- The Roadian MTX also features a standard 3-Ply design and F-Load weight rating that makes it extremely capable for heavy hauling
- With such rugged traits you wouldn’t expect the Roadian MTX to be as quiet as it is on the highway, but thanks to its patented tread block design...
- Upright: 20" x 13" x 7.5" (with wheels)
- Tote bag: 13.5"x 11"x 5"
- Telescoping handle
- Image reflects model and tread design and not necessarily the size
- Light truck/SUV tire.Max Single Air Pressure(PSI):50
- Made in China
- Package Dimensions: 35 L x 11 H x 35 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 60 pounds
- Section width: 12.5
- Construction type: Radial
- Section width: 12.50 inches
- Load index: 121.0
- Radial car tire for Light Trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers; BFGoodrich's toughest All-Terrain tire
- CoreGard Technology provides split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber, increased rubber thickness and a design that deflects protruding objects from...
- Serrated shoulder design provides increased mud, snow, and rock traction, especially for off-road conditions that require lowered tire pressure
- All-Season Off-Road Traction Tire
- The most extreme all-season, off-road tire Cooper offers to date
- Provides remarkable off-road performance without sacrificing on-road traction
- Treadlife: N/A
- Season: All Season
- Performance: Mud Terrain
Amazon Guide :
Take advantage of Amazon Prime.
Shipping and delivery within minutes
- Next-day free shipping: Prime members can get a variety of items next day with no minimum purchase (cutoff times for eligible orders vary by zip code). To see what items you can get the next day, filter your shopping by selecting "Get it Tomorrow" when you are shopping.
- Two-day free shipping for Prime members who reside in the contiguous U.S.
- Same Day Delivery: Prime members can shop for items that are eligible for delivery within a few hours of placing an order. Prime members can order eligible items for same-day delivery for as little as $13. Prime members can get same-day delivery free of charge on orders above $25. Orders below $25 are eligible for a $3 delivery fee.
Keep an eye out for deals.
Amazon's base prices are among the lowest available. However, you can save more by taking advantage of Amazon's special deals. There are many types of Amazon deals:
- Daily Deals: Every day, a few items go on sale. These sales last only 24 hours and can help you save anywhere from 20 to 90% on their regular prices. However, each day's selection is limited.
- Lightning Deals A Lightning Deal, a limited-time sale of limited quantity and time, ends when stock runs out or all orders have been claimed. These savings can often be as high as 60% to 80 percent. Prime members receive a 30-minute advantage on all Lightning Deals.
- Sales & Savings: This listing of all sales and discounts, including the "Buy X, Save $Y" deal.
- Coupons Amazon has its coupon system. To get the discount, you will need to "clip" them. However, it is straightforward: click Clip Coupon to select an item and apply the coupon.
Always check the Reviews.
Before purchasing an item. Amazon is home to many fake reviews, so you want to ensure you get the real deal.
Don't buy any Amazon product without reading the reviews. Don't just look at just the star rating. Star ratings can be helpful, but you should read the actual reviews to get an idea of what the item is like.
There are a few ways to spot a fake review. First, check the reviewer's history. If they only have one or two reviews, or if all of their reviews are for the same product, they're probably fake.
Finally, see if Amazon has verified the review. If it has, that means Amazon has confirmed that it's from a real customer.
It is better to sort reviews by Latest than Top-rated because products can change. You can filter by Verified Purchase only.